nockFORCE blog

Wednesday, June 27, 2007

 

what's going on with nockFORCE

I'm gonna try to make this a regular thing where I tell you guys what we're working on so you know what we're up to. Like cartoons, music, any other stuff we're doing, maybe shows or something.
I'm working on finishing the first nockFORCE quickie which is like a shorter cartoon then the episodes are and alot different. How it works is effnocka and I record us talking and then we like animate to it. There alot more conversational then the regular episodes.
We have started working on the next cartoon and we even recorded the song for the episode. Which is really crazy good we were surprised how well it came out. I don't want to describe it cause it'll ruin but it's coo. the next episode is kinda different but I think you guys will really like it. You get to meet more characters in the nockFORCE universe.
We're also working on the next ep to go on myspace. We have all the beats done for the album or done enough so we can rap over them. We did finish writing one song which is produced by my brother. We're also gonna have a guest rapper on one of the other songs. Making this ep have exactly double the people on it that the last one did. I think this ep might have more energy then the last one and hopefully and I think will be better then the last one. We're gonna have a party song and songs about other things.
I'll post more as we do it and keep you guys updated.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]