nockFORCE blog

Monday, July 16, 2007

 

Quickie #3

Quickie #3 came out last night. I think it's pretty funny it's about throw up and who doesn't like Throw up. I think my favorite throw up joke other then this one would have to be in Monty Pythons Meaning of life with the huge fat guy.

We've been working on the ep and wrote a song yesterday it's about parting but that's all i'll say. I think this ep is really coming together well. Unlike the last ep there are no solo songs on the new ep only songs of both of us. More interaction and better rappin oh that rhymed crazy. But yeah I think that's gonna be alot better personally.
I think flyers should be going up soon. They'll go up in both New York and Baltimore. Not sure were yet but i will let you know which locations will have them.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]