nockFORCE blog

Monday, August 13, 2007

 

Quickie #7

I think this one may be one of my favorites. I like it alot while i was doing lip synch i kept laughing so that's good.
episode 2 is coming along. We're currently moving so getting it done is harder then last time.
the next ep is getting closer and closer as we wrote the lyrics to another song. I'm also working on all sorts of beats. so I guess knowing that all the beats for the 2nd ep are done they will go on the 3rd or the one after the one we're working on.
I saw both billy the kid vs. dracula and jesse james meets frankesteins daughter this weekend. I'm not sure why the western/horror genre never caugh on but it was certainly silly.

Comments:
the genre needs to catch on fire. it will, you just watch.
 
Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]