nockFORCE blog

Wednesday, September 19, 2007

 

Quickie #11 and 12

This one was fun to do and so was the last one. I think people really dug the first one i like cardboard as well.
I'm gettin close to finishing the mix but i think it will be a bit but not that long.
the new episode is coming along. This wait will be somewhat more normal for an episode cause the animation is so much crazier.
I think I'm gonna start work on our mixtape after I finish mixing the new ep. Not sure what it will be like. there will new songs and stuff we have stored up. I want to have it be on tape too. I mean you'll be able to download it but if we have a booth at an event or something i'm gonna have selling it on tape. Cause it's called a mix tape you know but there all on cd. I mean I get they never changed the name when the technology changed but it's kinda silly just call it a mix cd or something. I feel mix cd is the best name but you know. Anyway it will be coo.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]