nockFORCE blog

Monday, October 8, 2007

 

QUICKIE 15

So I know you guys want a little more REAL animation from me so I threw some into this quickie. I like this one because we are obviously not masters of writing dialogue but we are harshly critiquing people who do it for a living.

I guess they say not to throw stones if you live in a glass house or something. But nockFORCE throws rocks around in our crystal diamond mansion and we don't care who gets hit. TAKE IT

We just finished working on more musical stuff and the second EP is almost ready to drop. Same with the second episode. Just sit back and enjoy the precious quickies. Fade the hype.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]