nockFORCE blog

Tuesday, January 15, 2008

 

Quickies 23 and 24

How yall doing.

anyway I wanted to post a blog about the last two quickies.

23

I always like when people play around with the who's on first thing. It is a really good joke and still holds up which a lot of old jokes don't. Probably cause there either bad or racist or something. I have met David What and he's a pretty nice guy.


24

I remember when I was in Ocean City and I was walking on the beach and night and i shot a man for the heck of. No I'm kidding. Anyway I saw these teenage girls shooting photos for Facebook like they were in a photo shoot. It was really weird. If this was a collage course I would say this says something about modern celebrity in the digital age or something like that.


Also I worked on music and stuff with some friends when i was in b-more. I think some of that will be on either the mix tape or the ep.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]