nockFORCE blog

Friday, February 15, 2008

 

For everybody who has problems with the sound


I just got two of these yesterday and I've been working on getting us much better stuff to record with. As soon as we have all our stuff set up I'll put up a picture here. I also got a pretty awesome pre amp with tubes.
Obviously this is going to be used for the mixtape and new ep and even the quickie's. Which previously we just used two shure's which were good but now it will be way better.
I wanted to thank
Audio Esoterica
for giving me advice one what stuff to get. They built there own studio themselves in Baltimore and do a dam good job. Also there in the band Lovers and Killers so check those things out.

You'll be hearing us alot better from now on.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]