nockFORCE blog

Monday, February 18, 2008

 

Quickie #28


We got another quickie up today called Butt Itches. Hope you liked it. All though I'm really not changing my name to MC ButtItches. Well maybe i don't know seems a little silly. Plus I have such a coo force full name, no pun intended. Actually pun intended.
Also I put this up. It's kind of a little poster that Ian made. It has two characters from episode 1 that you haven't seen since. Except I guess you heard Smitty on I don't know but aside from that they haven't been around to much.
There's one character in this poster you haven't met yet but you will in the future. When that future happens. then you can look back on this as your first look.

Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]