nockFORCE blog

Monday, March 10, 2008

 

nockFORCE Quickie #30 and 31


hey everyone. nockforce coming out with another cartoon. I hope you guys liked the last one even though it was kinda controversial. I think that the back and forth between us was good and stuff.
This is about what we think of libraries. I guess what we says is true and wikipedia is alot better.
Other stuff going on. Still working on new ep and bonus songs that will all go on this site here.
Also every time we make a quickie i make a playlist reflecting whatever we talk about in the quickie. I used to just post this as a bulletin on my account and my account only but i wanna share it with you. so below is a playlist i made with all sorts of stuff that nockforce has worked on.



Comments: Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]





<< Home

Archives

June 2007   July 2007   August 2007   September 2007   October 2007   November 2007   December 2007   January 2008   February 2008   March 2008   April 2008  

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?

Subscribe to Posts [Atom]